ONE (1) PHD STUDENT POSITION IN DYNAMIC PROJECT
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
The PhD student will contribute in the development of photonic wavefront shaping setups for imaging in diffusing media.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Degree in Physics or similar fields
- MSc degree in Physics
- Experience in the realization of photonic devises and systems
- Experience in wavefront shaping and adaptive optics setups
- Excellent knowledge on the physics of light transmission in diffusing media
- English knowledge
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Giannis Zacharakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program from a Greek university