Demanding rheometric experiments in linear and nonlinear regimes. Assessment of results, external parameters (temperature, humidity).
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Master's in materials science or chemical engineering
- Experience with experimental rheology
- Knowledge of soft matter and gels
- Knowledge of English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Prof. D. Vlassopoulos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles