ONE (1) PHD STUDENT POSITION IN LASERLAB EUROPE PROJECT
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
The PhD candidate is expected to contribute to the performance of non-linear imaging measurements for obtaining novel information at the subcellular level related to fundamental biological processes and basic features of biological samples (cells and tissues).
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- B.Sc. degree in Physical Sciences or Engineering (20%)
- M.Sc. degree in Physical Sciences or Engineering (25%)
- Experience in imaging biological samples at microscopic level using ultrashort laser pulses (25%)
- Publications in high impact peer-review journals and participation in national and international conferences (15%)
- Experience in developing and upgrading prototype experimental imaging devices (10%)
- Good knowledge of the English language (5%)
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr George Filippidis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program from a Greek university