The graduade student will work in the framework of WorkPackage 2 (WP2) on patterning and altering the composition of metallic surfaces in order to exhibit superhydrophobic and water repellent properties and on the investigation of their surface properties.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Undergraduate degree in Sciences or Engineering (physics, chemistry, materials science, chemical engineering)
- Experience in the investigation of surface properties and utilization of relevant techniques for their study
- Previous working experience in polymer characterization. Knowledge of relevant methods and techniques
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr Kiriaki Chrissopoulou (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a master’s program, from a Greek university