ONE (1) PHD STUDENT POSITION - NANOLACE H2020
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
The successful candidate will study the propagation of complex matterwaves using numerical methods and will relate the findings to classical photonic concepts.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Undergraduate Degree in Physics
- Demonstrated experience numeric simulations of wave propagation
- Demonstrated experience in nonlinear waves
- English language skills
- Further knowledge in Programming languages
- Skills in Quantum Mechanics
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a PhD program