ONE PROJECT MANAGER POSITION IN ARCHERS PROJECT
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Project administration and management, workshop organization of the project. The ideal candidate should have good management skills in order to successfully organize the workshops and the final conference, follow the progress of the project and update the website.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- BSc degree in Communication and/or Social Science
- MSc in Management
- Working experience in a research environment/data management
- Experience in project management in funded programs
- Experience in organizing events and conferences
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Additional languages
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Copies of academic titles