This position focuses on simulating the dynamics of optically controlled quantum dots and evaluating the viability of protocols for the generation of entangled graph states from such quantum emitters using analytical and numerical techniques.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor’s degree in Physics with GPA at least 7.8
- Graduate-level courses in quantum optics, quantum information, and semiconductor physics
- Knowledge of Python or other programming language
- Familiarity with Mathematica
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than June 19, 2020, 23:59 local Greece time to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator, Ass. Prof. Sophia Economou (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a master's program