The researcher is expected to participate in research aiming at the development of methodologies and instrumentation based on laser spectroscopy techniques (e.g. LIBS, LIF, Raman etc) targeted for applications in the field of heritage science diagnostics. This research will be conducted in the context of a highly cross-disciplinary project, IPERION-HS, aiming to establish a unique European Research Infrastructure for the restoration and conservation of Cultural Heritage. The project joins together major centers of research in Heritage Science, including outstanding research institutes, as well as prestigious research laboratories and conservation centers in museums and universities.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD in Physical Sciences or Engineering
- Experience in analytical laser spectroscopy
- Experience in analytical instrumentation and methodology development
- Previous post-doctoral research experience
- Experience with cultural heritage studies (object analysis, campaigns)
- Ability and motivation to perform independent research
- Relevant scientific publications
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than the June 3, 2020, 23:59 local Greece time to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Prof. Demetrios Anglos (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles