ONE (1) POST-DOC POSITION IN THE PROJECT "ADVANCED 3D-SCULPTURED MATERIALS FOR CATALYSIS"
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Post Doctoral fellow appointment
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Holographic 3D laser printing
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD in science
- Experience in wavefront engineering
- Experience in 3D printing
- Three (3) or more publications in a related subject
- Excellent knowledge of English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than June 2, 2020, 23:59 local Greece time to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to scientific coordinator, Dr Maria Farsari (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned copies of academic titles