Holographic 3D laser printing
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD in science
- Experience in wavefront engineering
- Experience in 3D printing
- Three (3) or more publications in a related subject
- Excellent knowledge of English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than June 2, 2020, 23:59 local Greece time to the address (email@example.com), with cc to scientific coordinator, Dr Maria Farsari (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned copies of academic titles