ONE (1) RESEARCH ASSISTANT POSITION IN THE PROJECT NANOLACE
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Fabrication of micro/nano electronic devices based on spinwave acoustic resonance tranducers using Electron Beam Lithography techniques for spinwave computing applications
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Extended experience in fiber optical breadboards
- Extended experience in Implementation of space projects
- Experience in constructing thermal testing aparatus
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in writing ESA related reports or similar
- Experience in evaluating optical elements
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than March 25, 2020, 23:59 local Greece time to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Wolf von Klitzing (email@example.com)