Atomic scale calculations of graphene and TMD based 2D-materials nanostructure properties.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- BSc in Physical or Materials Sciences (30%)
- MSc in Materials Sciences (30%)
- Experience in computer programming for quantum mechanical calculations and materials simulations (30%)
- Knowledge of the English language (10%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a PhD program
Please send your application and all documents to: email@example.com and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column