ONE (1) PH.D. CANDIDATE IN PUBLIC INVESTMENTS PROGRAM
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Study of the electromagnetic properties in homogeneous chiral structures, chiral metamaterials and metasurfaces. Special emphasis will be given in non-Hermitian optical systems with gain and loss that respect the Parity-Time symmetry. The electromagnetic properties are to be assessed with theoretical, numerical and retrieval techniques.
- Bachelor and Master in Material Science (50%)
- Previous experience in the study of chiral structures and metamaterials (30%)
- Good knowledge of English (10%)
- Knowledge of Comsol Multiphysics ή CST microwave studio (10%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Reference letters (if required)
- All required forms and documents as layed out in each Job opening description
Please send your application and all documents to: email@example.com and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column