ONE SENIOR RESEARCHER POSITION IN THE PROJECT NANOPOLY
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Designing and analysis of metamaterials with extreme parameters, including near zero permittivity structures, high permeability structures, zero impedance structures and extreme sub-wavelength designs.
Related ProjectNANOPOLY - Artificial permittivity and permeability engineering for future generation sub wavelength analogue integrated circuits and systems
- PhD in Physics (20%)
- Extensive experience (more than 20 years) in the theoretical study of metamaterials and other photonic materials (60%)
- Extensive (more than 20 years) work experience in Universities or Centers outside Greece (10%)
- Extensive work experience on EU research projects (10%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Reference letters (if required)
- All required forms and documents as layed out in each Job opening description
Please send your application and all documents to: email@example.com and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column