ONE (1) POST-DOCTORAL RESEARCHER IN PROJECT PASIPHAE
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Post Doctoral fellow appointment
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Postdoctoral position in studies of magnetic fields of galaxies using (a) numerical magnetohydrodynamic simulations of the global evolution of Milky-way--sized galaxies and (b) simulated observations.
- Scientific publications relevant to the topic in international peer-reviewed journals (20%)
- Experience with different MHD and cosmological codes (20%)
- Experience with non-ideal MHD simulations of interstellar clouds and star formation (20%)
- Experience with global simulations of Milky-Way--sized galaxies with magnetic fields (40%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Reference letters (if required)
- All required forms and documents as layed out in each Job opening description
Please send your application and all documents to: email@example.com and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column