ONE (1) PHD STUDENT POSITION IN THE FRAMEWORK OF PUBLIC INVESTMENTS PROGRAMS “ΠΔΕ00711”
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Rheology and rheo-optics of suspensions of rod-like partciles, analysis via confocal and rheo-confocal microscopy. Knowledge and/or experience of/with rheometry, image analysis, scattering, colloid physics are a major plus.
- Rheometry, confocal microscopy and soft matter physics/engineering (40%)
- Rheo-physics (15%)
- Masters in chemical engineering or materials science with focus on rheology (25%)
- Experience with materials characterization, colloidal rods (10%)
- Knowledge of English (10%)
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a PhD program