ONE (1) RESEARCH ASSISTANT IN THE PROJECT CEMIC
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Cavity enhanced microscopy.
The successful applicant will be working as a research assistant, designing and testing an optical cavity that will be used for enhanced microscopy method.
For the full the announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Experience in design and implementation of fiber-optical systems (20%)
- Experience in diode lasers (15%)
- Experience in optical measurements (15%)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (5%)
- Programming skills for data acquisition will be beneficial, esp. LabView (20%)
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment (15%)
- Experience in computing (Python and C) (10%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Reference letters (if required)
- All required forms and documents as layed out in each Job opening description
Please send your application and all documents to: email@example.com and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column