Experimental Cavity Enhanced Microscopy.
The successful applicant will first examine theoretically and later experimentally a novel method for using optical cavities for the enhancement of optical imaging of weakly absorbing samples.
Bose Einstein Condensation and matter-wave interferometry in Ring Potentials.
The successful candidate will work on our BEC machine to produce Bose-Einstein Condensates (BEC) in ring-shaped potentials with view towards matter-wave interferometry.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Demonstrated experience in Simulating the Interaction between a Quantum system and Electromagnetic field (15%)
- A Bachelor and/or Master degree in Physics (15%)
- Demonstrated experience in programming using Python (10%)
- Some experience in the quantum theory of (Raman) scattering (10%)
- Demonstrated experience on the construction and operation of Magneto-optical Traps for RB87 (25%)
- Demonstrated experience in Saturation absorption spectroscopy and laser frequency locking (10%)
- Demonstrated experience in Saturation absorption spectroscopy and laser frequency locking (15%)
- Electronic circuit design and implementation (20%)
- Good knowledge in programming (C, MATLAB) (10%)
- Good knowledge in Ultrafast Pulse Phenomena (10%)\
- Good knowledge of English (10%)
- Experience Microprocessor programming (20%)
- Good knowledge in programming (C and Wolfram Mathematica) (20%)
- Good knowledge in Optical design software (Optiwave, ZEMAX, and/or Tracepro) (10%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Reference letters (if required)
- All required forms and documents as layed out in each Job opening description
Please send your application and all documents to: email@example.com and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column