ONE (1) MASTER STUDENT POSITION IN PROJECT ΠΔΕ00711
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
M.Sc. Student Position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Rheometry and analysis of linear and non-linear properties of selected melts and mixtures. Characterization with scattering techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in materials science or chemical engineering (20%)
- Laboratory experience (20%)
- Experience in rheometry (20%)
- Knowledge of rheology (20%)
- Knowledge of English - presentations (15%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (please download file using the link on the left column)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for MSc studies
Please send your application and all documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column