One Ph.D. position in theoretical and numerical study of metasurfaces
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectVisorSurf - A Hardware Platform for Software-driven Functional Metasurfaces
- Bachelor in Materials Science (50%)
- Master in Materials Science (30%)
- Experience in the study of photonic materials (10%)
- Knowledge of English (10%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a PhD program
- For male candidates: proof that have completed their military obligations (if any).
Please send your application and all documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column