ONE PH.D. POSITION IN THE PROJECT VISORSURF
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Heraklion, Crete, Greece
The position concerns analytical and numerical study of software controlled metasurfaces composed of metallic patches and circuit elements (capacitors-resistors) as control elements.
For the full announcement, follow the link: 'Related Documents'
Related ProjectVisorSurf - A Hardware Platform for Software-driven Functional Metasurfaces
- Bachelor in Materials Science (50%)
- Master in Materials Science (30%)
- Experience in the study of photonic materials (10%)
- Knowledge of English (10%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Reference letters (if required)
- All required forms and documents as layed out in each Job opening description
Please send your application and all documents to: email@example.com and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column