The position concerns analytical and numerical study of software controlled metasurfaces composed of metallic patches and circuit elements (capacitors-resistors) as control elements.
For the full announcement, follow the link: 'Related Documents'
Related ProjectVisorSurf - A Hardware Platform for Software-driven Functional Metasurfaces
- Bachelor in Materials Science (50%)
- Master in Materials Science (30%)
- Experience in the study of photonic materials (10%)
- Knowledge of English (10%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Reference letters (if required)
- All required forms and documents as layed out in each Job opening description
Please send your application and all documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column