Konstantinos Loukelis is currently a PhD candidate at the Laboratory of Biomaterials for Tissue Engineering at the Department of Materials Science and Technology of the University of Crete and a member of the Hybrid Nanostructures Group of the Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser, Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas.
He received his Bachelor’s Degree from the Department of Nursing, School of Health Sciences, National Kapodistrian University of Athens in 2016.
- 2019, Master of Science, Department of Biotechnology, School of Applied Biology and Biotechnology, Agricultural University of Athens
- 2016, Bachelor of Science, Department of Nursing, School of Health Sciences, National Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Biomaterials for bone and vascular tissue engineering
- 3D printing, Bioprinting; Electrospinning
- Cell-biomaterial interactions including cell viability, morphology, differentiation