Georgia-Ioanna Kontogianni is currently a PhD candidate at the Laboratory of Biomaterials for Tissue Engineering at the Department of Materials Science and Technology of the University of Crete and a member of the Hybrid Nanostructures Group of the Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser, Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas.
She received her Bachelor’s Degree from the Department of Chemistry, University of Crete in 2017.
- 2019, Master of Science, University of Crete, Department of Biology
- 2017, Bachelor of Science, University of Crete, Department of Chemistry
- Biomaterials for bone tissue engineering
- Cell-biomaterials interactions including cell viability, morphology, differentiation
- Dynamic cell cultures, co-cultures