Dr. Lukas F. Buchmann received his PhD degree in Physics from the University of Crete in 2010, having spent 3 years in our Group.
He then worked as a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Arizona (USA) and at the University of California, Berkeley (USA).
Between 2015 and 2017 Lukas was a joint research associate at Aarhus University (Denmark) and in our group. After staying
two more years at Aarhus University, Lukas went to Switzerland in 2019, where he is now a Senior Expert in Software and Optical
Measurements at FISBA AG.
- 2010: PhD in Physics, Department of Physics, University of Crete, Greece
- 2007: M.Sc. in Elementary Particle Theory, University of Durham, Durham, England
- 2006: B.Sc. in Physics, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
- 2015-2019 Research Associate, Aarhus University, Denmark
- 2013-2015 UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, Post-Doctoral Researcher
- 2010-2013 Post-Doctoral Researcher, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Quantum Technology & Metrology
- Quantum Optics
- Quantum/Classical Transition
- Nonlinear Phenomena
- 2013-2015: SNSF Fellow