Computational modelling of Polymeric and Colloidal Systems with emphasis in novel methodologies involving hierarchical simulation approaches across scales and incorporating hydrodynamic interactions. The idea is to develop new computational tools and methodologies and implemented them in systems of technological importance, such as polymer-based complex materials, colloids, gels etc., with a Green spin, as for example systems involving cellulose and lignin. The project(s) will be in collaboration with the groups of Kurt Kremer at the Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research (Mainz, Germany) and of Christos Likos at the University of Vienna (Austria).
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD Degree in Soft Matter Physics, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering or related
- Experience in Simulations and Modelling of Soft Matter systems
- Publication record
- Two (2) Reference Letters
Experience in analysis of experimental data
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Prof. George Petekidis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles