CODAFLIGHT - ONE (1) PHD CANDIDATE POSITION
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
750 - 900 euro
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Analysis of time-resolved fluorescence simulated data
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Degree in Physical Science or relevant fields
- MSc degree in Optoelectronics
- Experience in the development of tomographic microscopy systems
- Experience in biomedical image analysis
- Experience in the use of Matlab and Labview programming languages
- English language knowledge
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr Giannis Zacharakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate of enrollment in a PhD program