Evaluation of the adhesion, proliferation, orientation, and differentiation of macrophages on ultrafast laser fabricated scaffolds made using SZ2080 resins and investigation of the immune reaction on these scaffolds.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectIN2SIGHT - AN IN VIVO BIOENGINEERED CHIP AS A SMART INTRAVITAL MULTIPHOTON IMAGING WINDOW FOR NEW VALIDATION PROTOCOLS OF BIOMATERIALS
- PhD degree in Biology/ Molecular Biology/Immunobiology
- Proven experience in handling laboratory animals
- At least four years of experience in the position topic
- Scientific publications relevant to the topic in international scientific journals
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Maria Farsari (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles