ONE (1) POST-DOC POSITION IN THE PROJECT WAVELENS
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Post Doctoral fellow appointment
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Development of optimization algorithms in a wavefront shaping optical lens
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Degree in Mathematics
- PhD degree in image reconstruction methods for medical imaging
- Excellent knowledge of light propagation theoretical models and digitization with finite elements
- Experience in biomedical imaging
- Excellent knowledge of modern image processing methods
- Research experience and active participation in research projects
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Responsible Dr Giannis Zacharakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles