The positions concern designing and optimization of metamaterial-based phase shifters and transmission lines. For that reason metamaterials with permittivity near zero, permeability near zero, impedance near zero or very large impedance need to be designed and combined properly with the traditional conventional components as to optimize the performance or to reduce the size of the components.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectSMARTWAVE - Metamaterial based, radio frequency and millimetre wave phase shifters for future generation phased array antenna applications
- Bachelor in Materials Science
- Master in Materials Science
- Experience (at least 1 year) in the study of metamaterials or other photonic materials
- Knowledge of either CST or COSMOL commercial solvers
- Good knowledge of English
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (form Greek or form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in PhD program