We are looking for an electronics engineer to work on new hardware developed within the framework of the program. The ideal candidate should have a good grasp of hardware and software for automation, prior experience in programming embedded systems and similar applications.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectNANOSMART - NANO components for electronic SMART wireless systems
- Bachelor in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Masters in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Proven knowledge / experience of informatics / Computer engineering
- FPGA programming would be an advantage
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr George Deligeorgis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (please download file from the job announcement webpage https://www.iesl.forth.gr/en/jobs-bids/jobs/job-positions)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles