Fabrication of micro/nano electronic devices based on spinwave acoustic resonance tranducers using Electron Beam Lithography techniques for spinwave computing applications.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectCHIRON - Spin Wave Computing for Ultimately-Scaled Hybrid Low-Power Electronics
- University Degree in Physics
- At least five years working experience in micro/nano electronics cleanroom environments
- At least five years working experience in Electron Beam Lithography
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than March 24, 2020, 23:59 local Greece time to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr George Konstantinidis (email@example.com)