ONE (1) POST-DOCTORAL POSITION IN THE PROJECT FEMTOSURF
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Post Doctoral fellow appointment
Heraklion, Crete, Greece
A chemist/materials scientist to research the surface functionalisation of laser-made nanostructures for aerospace, marine, and biomedical applications.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Docoments"
- PhD in Chemistry or Materials Science (30%)
- Experience in the fabrication of 2D/3D nanostructures using lasers (30%)
- Experience in the functionalization of surfaces (30%)
- Excellent knowledge of English (10%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Reference letters (if required)
- All required forms and documents as layed out in each Job opening description
Please send your application and all documents to: email@example.com and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column