New deadline for application (ΔΙΔΑΔ/Φ.18.31/2361/οικ.22433)
The Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser (IESL) of the Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH), in the framework of the project GIOTTO, (Call: H2020-NMBP-TR-IND-2018, Proposal number: 814410) funded under H2020-EU.2.1.3., H2020-EU.2.1.2., is seeking to recruit one (1) post-doctoral researcher. We are looking for a highly motivated post-doctoral researcher to be part of an EC Horizon 2020 collaborative research project that will develop novel medical devices for osteoporosis. The researcher will join an international multi- and interdisciplinary team and will work on the in vitro biological evaluation of materials and medical devices for bone regeneration. The ideal candidate will participate in validating the potential of medical devices to promote osteogenic or osteoclastogenic differentiation of established cell types in 3D mono- and co-cultures under dynamic conditions.
Follow the link 'Related Documents' to see the full announcement.
• PhD in Biology (preferably) or related natural science and engineering (e.g. biomaterials science, biochemistry) (25%)
• Experience in cell and molecular biology methods (40%)
• Experience in methods for biological evaluation of materials and medical devices (20%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
Please send your application and all documents to: email@example.com and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column