Scientific support on innovation and networking activities of the Research Infrastructures especially towards industrial awareness and exploitation of the facilities, together with associated knowledge transfer to and from industry on the facilities.
· Bachelor degree in Physics, Chemistry or Materials Science
· PhD in Physics, Chemistry or Materials Science
· Postgraduate studies in Finance / Accounting
· Work experience in the financial sector
· Foreign languages
· Scientific publications
· Work experience in interactions of Research Centers with Industry
Location: IESL-FORTH, Heraklion Crete GREECE
Start Date: 1st of February 2015
Project Duration: 6 Months with possibility of extension according to the needs of the projects
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than the 7th of January 2016, 23:59 local Greece time
to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org
), with cc to Dr. Constantinos Kalpouzos (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
· Application Form (please download file from the job announcement webpage)
· Brief CV
· Scanned copies of academic titles
Any application received after the deadline will not be considered for the selection
For information and questions regarding the application and selection procedure, candidates are asked to contact the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org), tel. +30 2810-391301.
For information and questions about the advertised position and the research activity of the group or the institute, candidates are asked to contact the Scientific Coordinator, Dr. Constantinos Kalpouzos (email@example.com).